Aluminum Pet Tape is a laminate strip of aluminum foil & PET film which has a low moisture content which makes this good sealant.
- Excellent reflection to heat and light.
- Good for joints & XLPE foam /NBR foam on ducts
- Best Result Obtained when it’s applied to clean and dry surfaces
|Item Code||Backing Thickness||Tensile Strength||Elongation at Break||Adhesion To Steel (gf/25mm)||Temperature Limits|
|Specification||ALPT||25 micron||>2400 gms / 25mm||60 %||2000||‐5°C to 55° C|
|ASTM Test Method||ALPT||D ‐ 3652||D ¬ 3759||D ¬ 3579||D ¬ 3330||--|
- Lamination for air conditioning ducting systems
- Roofing Application like flashing, joints and insulations
- Duct sealing and joining for refrigerator and excellent barrier to vapor
- General purpose holding ,patching sealing applications indoor and outdoor